My Easy Cool Tone Makeup


Hello My Lovelies :) x


   I was playing about with my makeup since I was packing things away for my holiday and I decided to do my makeup a little differently. So I have went for the cool toned look, remember when this was a thing haha well I am going back there lol.

MY COOL TONED MAKEUP LOOK:


PRIMER: Talkia Photoday Hydrate Primer
FOUNDATION: Olay BB Cream (light)
CONCEALER: Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer
POWDERS: Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder & Mac Mineralised SkinFinish (Light)
BRONZER: Benefit Hoola
HIGHLIGHTER: Bobbi Brown Highlighter (afternoon tea)
BLUSH: Middle Shade from The Morphe 9B palette
BROW PRODUCTS: Benefit Gimmie Brow (5)
EYE SHADOW: Mac Prolongwear Colour Stick (at the beach), Anastasia contour kit (light) the middle contour shade (jazz????) 
MASCARA: Maybeline Lash Sensational & Urban Decay Perversion
LIPLINER: Mac Lipliner (Stone)
LIQUID LIPSTICK: Colourpop Liquid Lipstick (Pointzero)



Much Love 
xoxo

Comments