The Weekly Vlogs


Hello My Lovelies :) x


   I have decided that I want to start Weekly Vlogging again, but instead of uploading them to my old youtube channel (alanaaaaxoxo) I want to put them up on my channel that corresponds to this blog so it is easier for me and everything is under the same username and email :).

   So what I have done is I have re edited and re uploaded my old vlogs from the start of 2017 because my OCD told me to haha, no I just wanted to have it start at a good place and not just stick a random vlog up from this week you know what I mean and then just carry on from this week :).

   I hope you enjoy them all don't forget to subscribe to my youtube channel to keep up to date. I have a page with all of them linked as soon as they are published so if you find this blog first go to my "The Weekly Vlog" page and click the video you would like. I am also adding them all to a playlist on my channel so it is easy for you to get them all in one place.

   Anyway that was all I really wanted to update you on :) just so it makes sense when you go to my new youtube channel :)

  Much Love
xoxo

Comments