Decluttering My Life; Makeup - PRIMERS


Hello My Lovelies :) x


   So I recently done a post on decluttering my life. So now I want to begin with the most challenging and most head sore of them all…my makeup. I used to be obssessed with makeup but for some reason I havent had any interest in it at all I just want to get rid of as much as I can and keep the things I use regularly.

   So I wanted to put my makeup into 3 different catagories; KEEP, THROW & DONATE. I kept the stuff that I know that I will use, and when I get through with a product I am just going to throw them and then use another product and so on until I have nothing left and then I am going to go out and get the essentials when I need them. I threw away anything that was empty, old or seemed off. And then I donated products that I have only used once or twice and I don’t like or it just didn’t work for me to friends and family. I went from 9 drawers in my Ikea alex drawers, 3 drawers in my old dresser and 5 muji drawers and I got that into 4 drawers in my other dresser. I even got rid of my newer dresser! I am hoping this will save me a lot of money haha.

   Anyway onto the fun stuff, I am such a nugget though as I forgot or didn’t even think to do this at the time so I didn’t take photos of any of the makeup so you might just need to imagine what I had and what I have now! I can add in photos of my current collection so you can see what I have but anyway this first post is going to be focusing on…PRIMERS.

MY PRIMERS:

  • BEFORE;

  • MAC; Strobe Cream
  • LOREAL; Lumi Primer
  • TOO FACED; Hangover X
  • BENEFIT; Porefessional
  • BENEFIT; Porefessional (Travel size)
  • STILLA; One step correct
  • STILLA; One Step Bronze
  • MONU; Hydrating Primer
  • NUXI; Hydrating Primer
  • EMITE; Illuminate dimond primer
  • RIMMEL; Lasting Finish Primer
  • MAX FACTOR; Primer
  • MAC; Skin Visage
  • NIVEA; Post Shave Balm
  • TOO FACED; Primed & Powerless
  • TALKIA; Photoday Primer

  • AFTER;

  • MAC; Strobe Cream
  • LOREAL; Lumi Primer
  • BENEFIT; Porefessional (travel size)
  • STILA; One Step Correct (only a few pumps left yipee)
  • STILA; One Step Bronze
  • EMITE; Illuminate Dimond Primer
  • MAC; Skin Visage
  • NIVEA; Post Shave Balm

  • WHAT HAPPENED TO THE REST:

  • TOO FACED; Primed & Poreless - it was empty - THROW
  • MAX FACTOR; Primer - it was empty - THROW
  • RIMMEL; Lasting Finish Primer - It was empty - THROW
  • NUXI; Hydrating Primer - Didn’t use it - DONATE
  • MONU; Hydrating Primer - smelt funny  - THROW
  • BENEFIT; Porefessional - it was empty - THROW
  • TOO FACED; Hangover X - I used the last pump if it - THROW :( this one I am sad about as it is my FAV non illuminating primer!
  • TALKIA; Photoday Primer - I used it all up!! - THROW

   So this is what I have left of my Primers I am very impressed with myself. And I am almost out of the stila one and when this is finished it will be binned and I cannot wait which I never thought I would say in a million years haha. But anyway. That is one part DONE!

Much Love

xoxo


Comments