Decluttering My Life; Makeup - Foundations/BB/CC Creams


Hello My Lovelies :) x


   So it is time for another decluttering post, this time it is going to be on my FOUNDATIONS. I have already done my PRIMERS which will be on my DECLUTTERING PAGE < click this to take you straight to that page and I will update it with every Decluttering post for you :) .

   So like all of my decluttering I have 3 piles; KEEP, THROW & DONATE. So lets see what happens shall we.


MY FOUNDATIONS:

  • BEFORE:


  • RIMMEL; Wake Me Up (True Ivory)
  • RIMMEL; Wake Me up (Ivory)
  • RIMMEL; Lasting Finish (soft Beige)
  • RIMMEL; Match Perfection (Ivory)
  • LOREAL; True Match (Golden Ivory)
  • LOREAL; True Match (Rose Beige)
  • LOREAL; Cushion Foundation (Ivory)
  • LOREAL; Lumi Foundation (Rose Beige)
  • No.7; Tinted Moisturiser (light)
  • NIVEA; Tinted Moisturiser (Light)
  • LOREAL; Perk Up Cream (Light)
  • ESTEE LAUDER; EE cream (light)
  • DIOR; Nude Skin Foundation (020)
  • URBAN DECAY; Naked Skin Foundation (3.0)
  • OLAY; BB Cream (Fair)
  • MAC; Studio Fix Foundation (nw20)
  • MAC; Face & Body (N3)
  • BOURJOIS; Healthy Mix Foundation (51)
  • BOURJOIS; Healthy Mix Serum Foundation (51)
  • BOURJOIS; City Radiance Foundation (rose Ivory)

  • AFTER
  • LOREAL; True Match (Golden Ivory)
  • LOREAL; True Match (Rose Beige)
  • LOREAL; Cushion Foundation (Ivory)
  • LOREAL; Lumi Foundation (Rose Beige)
  • LOREAL; Perk Up Cream (Light)
  • ESTEE LAUDER; EE cream (light)
  • DIOR; Nude Skin Foundation (020)
  • URBAN DECAY; Naked Skin Foundation (3.0)
  • OLAY; BB Cream (Fair)
  • MAC; Face & Body (N3)
  • BOURJOIS; Healthy Mix Serum Foundation (51)
  • BOURJOIS; City Radiance Foundation (rose Ivory)

  • WHAT HAPPENED TO THE REST:
  • RIMMEL; Wake Me Up (True Ivory) - this was old and too pink for me THROW
  • RIMMEL; Wake Me up (Ivory) - this was also an old foundation THROW
  • RIMMEL; Lasting Finish (soft Beige) - this was almost empty and again old THROW
  • RIMMEL; Match Perfection (Ivory) - I don't wear this foundation a lot DONATE
  • No.7; Tinted Moisturiser (light) - this was so so old lol THROW
  • NIVEA; Tinted Moisturiser (Light) - I have had this for YEARS since high school THROW
  • MAC; Studio Fix Foundation (nw20) - Too Heavy, I have come to realise I like med coverage THROW
  • BOURJOIS; Healthy Mix Foundation (51) -  I used this all up THROW

   So again I feel that I have gotten rid of a good number of foundations, I am almost out of my other bourjois healthy mix so once I am finished that I can throw that out also, same with my cushion and true match foundations which are almost empty. 

   I hope you enjoy this little decluttering post :) 

Much Love 
xoxo





Comments