My Go To Summer Makeup


Hello My Lovelies :) x


   It is finally summer, the sun is out and it is HOT yippee, I thought I could show you a step by step makeup tutorial of my go to makeup for summer :) I usually change up the lip but this is the lip I normally go for day to day. I hope you enjoy.

MY GO TO SUMMER MAKEUP:




SKIN PREP:


After I cleanse my face, I always do my skin prep before doing any sort of makeup, it just makes my makeup look 100 times better and smoother and more hydrated.
I start of by using a toner, and the Lush ones are my favourite at the moment, I do prefer the spray toners to the liquid toners.  This one is Breath of Fresh Air by Lush as I said above.


I then like to use an eye cream to hydrate my eye area. The one I am currently using is my Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream.


Then onto my morning moisturiser, again I like the hydrating products as I do have rather dehydrated skin, this one from Garnier, which is amazing and not to expensive either. 
This is the Moisture Bomb.



I then ALWAYS use my liptiful, which I got from Etsy, I love this little thing so much. I don't have much of a top lip and with this I can get fuller lips with no injections and it just makes my lips look more plump.


Whilst I am using the Liptiful I like to use this Rosewater Balancing Mist by Jurlique, which I love also I use this every morning even if I don't wear make up. 


Once I have had the liptiful on for about a min I take it off and always apply this Lip Enhancer by Manuka Doctor, which I love also haha.





PRIMER:



Since it is really hot and sunny out, I love to look glowy and healthy looking. My skin at the moment is rather dry, I don't know if this is due to the heat or being pregnant haha. So I love love love this Loreal Lumi Magique Primer (this is my 7/8) bottle of this stuff and I love it!!




FOUNDATION:


I LOVE this Face and Body Foundation by Mac it is my favourite for summer, it is lightweight and you can easily build it up but I really like a fresh base for summer I want to see my freckles and not look to heavy and cakey. My shade is N3



CONCEALER:


For concealer I just use my everyday one at the moment and it is the Healthy Mix from Bourjois which is an good concealer from the drugstore, its not too heavy but have good enough coverage to cover my dark circles which are pretty bad right now haha. My shade is the lightest shade. 



With the concealer I like to use this Mac Prep & Primer Highlighter in Lightboost. It has a yellow undertone which helps to really lift and brighten my under eye area. 



CREAM CONTOUR:



Going into hot weather I love a nice glowy and natural looking contour and this sleek cream contour palette in Light is perfect. It has great colours and is natural looking and it is so easy to blend. I used the middle contour shade with the Real Techniques expert face brush.




POWDER:



I have to set my under eyes if I don't want them to crease and I used my trusty Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder which is my absolute FAVE.


For actual face powder I used my Make Up Revolution Highlighting Palette in Radiance, which is sort of like the hourglass ambient powders they are super fine and glowy perfect if you don't want a matte finish but still want to powder, I used the middle shade on my T zone.



BRONZER:


I actually used the bronzer from this palette which I also used for my powder it just makes you skin look flawless without being super heavy and this is a beautiful shade also. 


HIGHLIGHTER:



For highlight I kept it liquid and used the Loreal True Match Highlight in Icy Glow, which is beautiful and yet so natural looking but you can build it up to be super blinding. 


BLUSH:



Again keeping to the cream theme I used the Maybeline Dream Touch Blush in 6, I do believe they have discontinued this product as I cannot find it anywhere and it was my FAVOURITE cream blush they had a beautiful peach shade too :( so so sad when this happens. 




BROWS:



For my brows I wanted to keep them rather light so I went for my Anastasia Brow Wiz in Taupe to fill in my brows, it can be super natural if you use a light hand and its really an amazing product.


I set them using my trusty Loreal Brow Artist Plumper in Med/Dark



EYESHADOWS:


Again I wanted to keep the eyes looking fresh and dewy looking so I began with Mac Prolongwear Waterproof Colour Stick in Creme Filled which is a beautiful Shimmery Ivory Shade. 



I then went over top with this Mac Soft Serve eye shadow in Quite Yummy which is the pretty pink shade, but it is so natural BUT you can build it up. I really like the texture of this product and it stayed really well also. 



MASCARA:


I used a mixture of Mac False Lash Extreme Black Mascara which is amazing it makes your lashes look really black and fluffy. I then added Too Faced Better Than Sex on top (on the top lashes) which added a little more volume. I love this combo and I did curl my lashes before hand.



LIPS:



For my everyday summer lip I LOVE this Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick in Rivera, it is a gorgeous coral colour but it is very creamy which means it isn't in your face and you can really sheer it out if you wished. 

FINISH:


I always finish my makeup off with Mac Fix Plus, I FREAKING LOVE THIS PRODUCT. It doesn't make your makeup last much longer but it just makes your face look super dewy and healthy which I am all about. 






   Here is my everyday go to summer makeup, I love to keep it glows and dewy as my skin can get a little dry with the heat. and as you can see the different lip shades can completely change the look :), anyway I hope you enjoyed it :) x

Much Love 
xoxo

Comments