My New Morning Routine - Sundays


Hello My Lovelies :) x


   I promise this will be the last boring morning routine haha, but it would bug me if I didn't do this last one to show you all what I typically do on a Sunday morning, again like the Saturday I do like to have a more chilled Sunday to during the week. I love to catch up on my soaps if I miss anything during the week or any youtube videos etc. So anyway I hope you enjoy my last morning routine :).


MY NEW MORNING ROUTINE; SUNDAYS

9.00am: Wake Up; Chill in bed for half an hour; watch tv, youtube or check phone etc. 
9.30am: Get Up; strip bed, open windows & blinds. 
9.45am: Go To The Bathroom; jump in the shower, do morning skincare routine & brush teeth. 
10.00am: Get Ready For The Day; my sunday makeup routine(ill be doing a post on this soon), hair (I usually just throw it up in a bun or ponytail) & clothes(comfy clothes).
10.20am: Go Downstairs; (if it is a sunny day, take the bedsheets down) take any dirty clothes down and put into washing machine and do any dishes from night before. 
10.30am: BREAKFAST.
11.00am: Deep Clean The House;

Livingroom: 

- Polish all furniture; coffee table, side table, tv stand, tv & windowsill
-Brush the floor
-Mop the floor
-Brush the carpet outside to get any dust off 

Dinning room;

-Polish all furniture; cabinet, dinning table & windowsill
-Brush Floor
-Mop Floor
-Brush Carpet Outside 

Kitchen;

- Put away dry dishes & do any dishes from breakfast
-Spray and wipe down all worktops & appliances
-Spray cooker and hob and wipe down
-Wipe down fridge
-Spray sink and wipe, pour some bleach down the plug
-Brush Floor
-Mop Floor

Hallway;

-Polish Shelf
-Brush Floor
-Mop Floor
-Brush Carpet Outside

Upstairs Landing;

-Spray Shake n Vac on it 
- Hoover Landing

Bathroom;

-Spray; bath, sink, toilet, ledge, windowsill & cabinet & wipe
-Pour bleach down toilet
-Empty the bin
-Put bath matt & toilet matt in washing basket for next wash
-Hoover floor
-Put clean matts down. 

Bedroom;

-Polish all furniture; tv stand, dressing table, side table & windowsill
-Spray uncovered bed sheet & curtains with Frebreeze
-Clean mirror & mirror doors
-Spray shake n vac on carpet
-Hoover carpet
-Put new clean sheets on the bed. 

Nursery;

-Polish all furniture; 9 drawers, toy box, dresser, cotbed & shelving
-Spray shave n vac 
-Hoover carpet. 

1.00pm: LUNCH; do any dishes after. 
1.30pm: Do my weekly food shop
2.30pm: Get Home; put away any shopping, take off makeup etc & chill until dinner. 


   So everyone this is my sunday morning routine, it is a little bit more busy than my other routines but I love deep cleaning the house and once I am finished I always feel a sense of accomplishment haha. On a sunday evening I do take 2/3 hour out for myself (which I will do a Sunday evening routine) but it is more of a pamper routine, but this is what typically happens on a Sunday Morning. 

   I hope you enjoy :)

Much Love
xoxo










Comments