Mummy Diaries; My Babies Nursery.


Hello My Lovelies :) x


   Another baby post, I hope you don't mind but these are actually my most viewed on my blog haha. So this post is going to be a little nursery tour, I think I have done a tour on my vlog at some point but I would like to do a post also incase you haven't seen the video. I hope you enjoy


   My Babies Nursery:

   So as you walk into the room the wall on your left and straight a head are a lovely cream colour Dulux Natural Calico Matt Emulsion Paint  which is a lovely cream colour, there is a cupboard to the left where I keep (at the moment this will be for more clothes & toys) his bouncer, highchair, playmat, duvet. On the shelf in the cupboard I have all the extra nappies, skincare & bath products. I also have a couple of boxes. 
   Then to the wall straight on we have 2 small windows with light blue black out curtains which I absolutely love. In the middle of the windows I wanted this as the sort of picture/pretty wall lol, I have the small little bear which I got from my mums friend I am not sure where she got it from but it is beautiful. I also have a little plaque which say little prince sleeps here and it has a cute glittery blue star on it it is so freaking cute. I got this from b&m.
   
   Underneath I have a Book Case from Argos in white. I love this as it is perfect for my Disney Dvds for him and any pretty bits. 
   Next to the shelf I have a personalised toy box and teddies which stuarts mum got us.




   To the right of the room is where all of the furniture is. I have this beautiful baby blue paint from B&Q. I have this lovely cloud garland from the little white company hanging and a little blue photo frame which I got from TK Max.



   In the corner I have my Ikea Alex 9 Drawer which is actually from my old beauty room. On top we have a little wooden memory box which I got from our first holiday and I have a box with little drawers which I got from TK Max. I also keep the BT baby monitor which my little brother got me from Argos.




  In the first drawer I have extra cleansing pads from Aldi & muslin cloths from asda. The second drawer I have bottoms, so joggy bottoms shorts etc. The third drawer I keep hats, mitts and booties. The forth I have bibs. The next one I have socks and I have his summer hat. The next drawer I have his day to day T - shirts. The next one down I want to keep pjs for him. The second bottom drawer I have extra nappy sacks, wipes etc. And then the last drawer is just more wipes lol. 
   Next to the Alex Drawers I have this little dresser which is from BabiesRUs. I love this as the drawers are tall enough to stand the skincare and bottles up right lol. It also has the ledge on the top so it is safe to change him on the actual dresser. On top I have the changing mat which is also from BabiesRUs.


   In the first drawer, I have all his bodysuits from 0 -1 and 0 -3.  I also have nappies ready to be used. I have these acrylic drawer organisers which are from ikea, one has the nappy sacks and wipes I want to use, one has cleansing pads, the three little ones, one has cotton balls and one has cotton buds and the last one has little blue sponges. To the far right is the current skincare, so I have baby barrier cream, massage oil, baby oil and talc.


   The second drawer I have body suits and sleep suits from 0 - 3


. The last drawer, I have bubble bath and other skincare. I also have his 3 - 6 month body suits as I have so many of them lol. and 6 - 9 months sleep suits.



   To the next right or the wall with the door, I have his cotbed which is also from BabiesRUs, I love it it is go fancy and grant looking, my mobile is from the little white company. My mum got me the mobile stand. Inside the cot the mattress is again from BabiesRUs and the sheet is from Asda. My mum got me the guard. The cloud cushion is also from the little white company. I have also got this little cute teddy which I got from Mothercare.






   Next to his cot bed I have my old vintage railing from B&M I used this in the old flat but I thought he might need it more than me haha, but I am not sure if I am keeping it.


   Then finally I have this quite little rug which is a grey/blue and white stars this is from aldi :) 




   I hope you enjoyed this little post on his nursery, I am doing a separate one which will be up at the same time of the bigger pieces from the room and if you just want to know where I got those from you can check that one out instead of reading all of this haha.

Much Love 
xoxo


    

Comments