Mummy Diaries; My Baby Shower


Hello My Lovelies :) x


   Sorry another mummy diaries, I hope you don't mind but tbh this is all my life consists of at the moment haha. So it was my baby shower the other day (Tuesday 4th July), My best friend Courtney helped organise it and it was absolutely amazing. I didn't want a big fuss but just to have something before my little man comes along.
   So as I mentioned it was on Tuesday 4th July at 2pm - 5pm. We had it at my house as I didn't want a lot of people there so there was no point in hiring out a hall.

   So I decorated the living room and dinning room as this was where everyone was going to be most of the time.




   In the living room, I placed my small black corner table next to my coffee table and covered them with a white table cover and put all of the games, prizes, cups, goodie bags and also all the photo booth props, which we didn't even use haha. I had some balloons on the floor also. 
   I popped up my banners in the living room and I think they looked awesome. I then put "baby" "Shower" on to my little chalk boards which are in the dinning room. 









   In the dinning room I used my table for the buffet which I stupidly forgot to take photos of and of the cake we made it looked amazing as well :(. BUT anyway, I made a sand which platter (with cheese, ham and tuna mayo sandwiches). A hot platter with sausage rolls, pizza and chicken dippers. I then had a cake palette with french cakes and angel slices. We put peanuts into a bowl and I have 3 square bowls with crisps in. I then had 2 cupcake stands with the cupcakes we made.






    So this is how I decorated the house, people started to arrive at about 2, there were about 10/15 people and it wasn't too crowded which I liked. We played the games and just had general chat, then my mum made me open all of the presents which was so lovely. My little man is one spoilt baby haha.
   It was such an amazing day and I love that it was all for my little prince :).





 Much Love 
xoxo

Comments