Happy New Year...My 2017 & My 2018



Hello My Lovelies :) x


   So this is my third and my last post all about the New Year. So this post I wanted to go through all of the amazing times I had in 2017 and what I want to achieve in 2018.

My 2017

  • Our One Year Anniversary. It was mine and Stuarts one year anniversary on the 15th February and I treated us to a spa day in Kinross. It was amazing. 
  • We Moved House. So we moved house in April from our crappy old flat which was a nightmare. The street was full of druggies and drunks, we didn't get on well with our neighbours. We were in an upstairs flat so you heard EVERYTHING from the downstairs flat. We also lived right behind the bus garage so you were woken up at 6am every morning with that. Our new house is amazing with our own back garden and drive. Our neighbours are lovely also. 
  • We Met Our Baby. We were blessed to meet our baby boy Max in July which was amazing. It is an amazing experience going through labour and getting to hold your baby in your arms for the first time. He was 2 weeks early which was also a very nice surprise CLICK HERE<< for my labour post. 
  • We Went On Our Second Family Holiday. Even though it wasnt an AMAZING holiday it was still a family holiday and it was great to just get away. 
  • Stuarts 32nd Birthday at Orroco Pier. We went here for his 31st birthday and it was AMAZING so I defo wanted to go back because this time I CAN DRINK whoop!. CLICK HERE << for my post on this.
  • I Proposed. I finally bit the bullet and I asked stuart to marry me. This is the finally piece of the puzzle for me. I have my baby boy, my puppy dog Molly. We live in an amazing & cosy little house which is just perfect for us. So this is the final step for our family. CLICK HERE << for my proposal post. 
  • We Had Max's First Christmas & Our First Christmas In Our New Home. CLICK HERE << for my christmas post. 

My 2018

  • Our 3rd Anniversary. I cannot believe it will be three years this year, the time has just flown by. We have been put through some really challenging times and we have become stronger than ever. I am wanting to plan another spa trip or something for this but I am not too sure yet. 
  • Going Back to Craig Tara. This will be Max's first holiday and with him being 1 years old I feel he is old enough to go on holiday, not that it stopped me before but I just wanted to get him to a nice age before going a long car journey. We loved craig tara last time so we defo wanted to go back and there is so much to do for Max, Molly & Tess as my mum and dad were coming with us this time.
  • Max's 1st Birthday. I cannot believe my little prince will be 1 in July, he is growing up so fast :( where has my baby gone. I will do a post on this.
  • Begin Wedding Planning. We want to be engaged for a good couple of years but there is no harm in beginning the planning process. 
  • Max's First Halloween. Technically it is his second but he was only 4 months and I don't think he would of understood it too much. I am so excited to get him dressed up and get people round for a little halloween party. 
  • Our Second Christmas In Our Home. Our second christmas this year and I cannot wait as Max will be a lot older and will hopefully be able to get more excited about than last year as he was only 6 months last christmas. 

   Here are all of the things I loved about 2017 and the things in 2018 we will more than likely achieve haha. 

My New Years Resolutions

  • Loose Weight. I began my weight lose journey in July last year. I began slimming world 2 weeks after Max was born CLICK HERE<< for the post. I am now on track but I want to get to my goal weight which is 9st. 
  • Get Max Into A Good Routine. I have been slowly getting him into routines since he was born but with him getting older the routines slightly change, so I want to get him into getting up early and sleeping all night :). 
  • Get My Finances Sorted. This is a must, I want to get a lot of saving done. 
Much Love 
xoxo

Comments