Our Wedding; Getting Organised.


Hello My Lovelies :) x


   So since I am such an organised person I wanted to start my Wedding Planning already, plus it will save the stress later on and also I am really excited!!!!! So LETS GET ORGANISED…


OUR WEDDING:

DATE: Friday 28th July 2023
TIME: 2pm

COLOUR THEME: White, Silver & Pink
THEME: Classic Romance.

My Wedding Planner:


   I really loved the design and how simple this is. I love the whole classic romance theme from hobbycraft and I intend to use it haha.
   I will do a completely different post on my wedding planner book if you like so I can show you in depth what I have done and show you inside of the book.

   So I also want to do a TO DO list, I love TO DO lists as it makes it so much easier for myself to know what I am doing and when I need to have stuff done by etc, I love this in my wedding planner book and also on onenote on my macbook which is so hand as it has ticky boxes…YES I AM A GEEK when it comes to stuff like this haha.

   I am so freaking excited, about this and I want this to be the second best day of my life… as having Max is my first haha.

   Anyway I hope you enjoy this series of posts on my wedding and I cannot wait to share our special day with you all.

Much Love
 xoxo


This is a photo from Hobbycraft.co.uk

Comments