Our Second Family Holiday...Getting Organised.


Hello My Lovelies :) x


   It is Monday 15th May and I have decided to start planning out for our second family holiday. I am very much a planner person I love to make to do lists and make sure I am organised so I don't forget anything and it makes the days leading up to the holiday stress free.


LETS GET ORGANISED:


   So I have decided that I am going to use Friday for packing our suit case of all clothes and stuff we know we won't wear over the next few days; so swimming stuff etc. Then on Saturday I am going to use that day to do all of the makeup, hairstuff, body stuff that I can pack. Then  I am going to use the Sunday just to make sure, we ourselves are ready so I am going to have a pamper night, deep clean the house, make sure there is no dirty washing to be done and just make sure that the house is clean and tidy for us so when we come back I know there won't be anything needing done. So I basically have until friday to get a to do list done of all the things that I want and need to take with us.

   On the Monday before we go I will go through our to do list and check lists just to double and triple  make sure we have EVERYTHING. I will also take this day to make sure I have my emails, directions, phone chargers, laptops, laptop chargers, camera stuff etc. I am also nipping to aldi that day to get breakfast and lunch stuff and water and just snacks in general as we did our first holiday and then we just went out for our dinner.

   So now I have started to get organised, the next stage is to create a to do list and see what I want to take with us...

   I hope you enjoy this little series I love planning and organisation so I hope you find this enjoyable or helpful to read if you are someone who leaves everything to the last min and is always stressing about packing etc.

   Much Love 
xoxo

Comments