Mummy Diaries; My Baby Wishlist


Hello My Lovelies :) x


   Everyone loves a good wish list and I have one for pretty much everything haha, so I wanted to share with you the things I have on my list I want to buy for my little man, these things aren't necessarily must haves but they are just products I actually really want to get for him.  Some of these things I may not get if I find better products or so, but lets see what I actually get from my wishlist… I obviously cant add in the photos of the products as I believe that is copyright? I think ha.


MY BABY WISH LIST:




NURSERY FURNITURE:



EXTRAS:



   So this is my baby wish list, hopefully I eventually get everything on it or better products. Ill let you know in other posts like his nursery and haul :).

Much Love

xoxo



Comments