My Current Favourite Products


Hello My Lovelies :) x


   Since I miss filming my monthly favourites, I thought I could do a post on them instead?? I hope you don't mind haha.

   I have been loving a few beauty and fashion pieces so here is what my current faves are...



  • Nars Velvet Soft Loose Powder in Flesh; I have been using this for a change and I have been absolutely loving the way my skin looks and feels with this powder. It isnt too heavy and cakey looking and I leaves my skin looking smooth and flawless. LOVE IT
(show a pic of product)

  • Rimmel Blusher in Santa Rose; now this is an oldie, I loved this back in the day and since decluttering my makeup I have made it my mission to start using products I haven't used in a while and this is one of them and I LOVE IT!!! it is so natural yet makes such a difference. It makes your skin super glowy without looking shimmery. 
(show a pic of the product)

  • NYX jumbo pencil in Sparkle Nude; this is such an easy to wear colour and I love the formula of these pencils they are super creamy but last all day on the lids. This is such a pretty everyday shimmery champagne colour. 
(show a pic of the product)

  • Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara; I don't know what it is but the longer I have had this mascara the better it becomes. It makes my lashes look insane. I have become so in love with it I am tempted to buy a full size lol.
(show a pic of the product)

  • Mac Lipstick in Syrup; Lustres have to be my favourite mac lipstick formula. I love them and this colour is such a pretty every day colour for me and it is so comfortable on the lips. 
(show a pic)

  • YSL lipstick in 1; I am back using this lipstick I freaking love it so so so much. It is an amazing shade and the formula is so creamy and easy to wear mwah! its a holy grail.
(show a pic)

  • Ted Baker body spray; you guys know I am obsessed with this fragrance if they make it in to a proper perfume I am sold!!! they have just brought it out in a bubble bath and lotion ahhhhhhhhh I am so excited haha
(show a pic)

  • Organix Coconut Water Shampoo & Coconut Milk Conditioner; I AM IN LOVE WITH THESE SOOOOOO MUCH! My hair has never ever been as shiny as it has been in the past couple of months thanks to this combo, the conditioner in particular is an amazing conditioner you can feel it working right away and omg my hair is super soft after washing it mmmmmmmmm love love love
(show a pic)

  • Aveeno Lotion for Sensitive Skin; Aveeno do my most favourite body lotions but the original was unfortunately irrating my skin because of the pregnancy which I was so upset about :( my mum gave me a shot of this and I haven't given it back I love it that much haha. 
(show a pic)

   So this is all of my current faves, I know there isnt a lot but I wanted to just show you the products i am truly loving right now. 

Much Love 
xoxo


Comments